Hello world 👋, I’m a 1st year Ph.D. student in Theoretical Computer Science at the Center on Frontiers of Computing Studies, Peking University, advised by Prof. Tongyang Li. Before that, I received my B.S. in Physics with Liberal Education at Yuanpei College, Peking University.
I started Ph.D. journey at the age of 20 in Turing Doctoral Program. My research interests focus on the theoretical aspect of Quantum Computing. Specifically, I’ve been thinking about how to design provably efficient quantum algorithms for scientific computation.
(Unless marked as “alphabetically”, the authors of papers are listed by contribution. * marks equal contribution.)
- A Theory of Digital Quantum Simulations in the Low-Energy Subspace
Weiyuan Gong*, Shuo Zhou*, Tongyang Li
- ZhuoShi Fund (Aug. 2023)
Quantitative Research Intern
- DP Technology (Jan. 2023 - Jul. 2023)
Research Intern, AI for Science
- My Chinese name is 周烁, which means twinkling.
- I served as President of Hubei Association, Peking University during Spet. 2022 - Aug. 2023. My personal WeChat Post is: 周群的变换, which contains lots of my life photos.
- In Honor of Kings mobile game, I once ranked 29th Ma Chao in Beijing with nearly 70% win rate, altogether with Top 100 Mirror, Lan, Charlotte.